Thursday, June 25, 2009

UK Puts Out Their Own Graphics For Climate Change


Summer Temperature in Increase (middle case) in degrees C.


Summer Precipitation Decrease in percent (middle case again).



Winter precipitation change in percent (middle case).

The Brits also have the error bar book end scenarios up at the page as well. Climate Feedback has some criticism of the above, fwiw. However, on the heels of me posting up about Mike's work for the a similar report for the US, - and the rest of NorAm, cuz it's the auxiliary US, really, these days *just kidding* - I thought I'd better put up the UK version. I know other countries are putting up theirs as well and I'll link to them as they come available (and I am made aware of them).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say, I've lived in the British Isles. So it's hard for me to see a somewhat warmer, drier Britain as anything but win.

Doug M.

Will Baird said...

I can't help but think of the havoc it'll play on the ecology though. Drier, hotter summers and wetter, slightly milder winters (if projections are correct).

However, for the real estate market, it'll be a net win.